We work hard to keep our tuition affordable. We choose to keep our overhead costs low by having a small school that utilizes public green spaces for outdoor activities and a flexible staff. Our well-equipped, multi-use rooms that have all the materials our students need, including art supplies, a student library, and a computer for each child. We are significantly less expensive than most non-sectarian private schools.
- Tuition for the 2020-2021 academic year is anticipated to be $14,900.
- There are no other charges, fees, or fundraising programs at Greenfields.
- There is a $1,000 non-refundable deposit required upon acceptance, which will be applied to first year tuition.
- See below for information about sibling discounts. We love big families!
- We are committed to making a Greenfields education accessible to families at all income levels. If you are in need of financial assistance, you can apply at the link below.
Our sibling discount is 10% off for the second child and 15% off for each subsequent child. This will automatically be applied upon acceptance of siblings.
Those families who are interested in applying for need-based financial aid are encouraged to apply early for maximum availability of our limited financial aid funds.We utilize the services of TADS to handle our financial aid process. The financial aid application can be completed online via the TADS website at the same time as your school application.