Feedback and continuous improvement is at the heart of what we do at Greenfields Academy, so we send a short survey to parents every single week and here are some highlights of what our parents have said this year:
- Watching my child walk out of school with a smile means everything!
- We so appreciate feeling that we are all on the same team, all working to help our kids grow, and to grow ourselves!
- We are having great conversations with our child at home about what he is learning at school and seeing so much to celebrate in him. He is clearly developing a growth mindset. So glad he is in an environment which supports this thinking.
- Our child is walking on air…just enjoying the huge positive shift he is experiencing at Greenfields. He has this attitude that he can do anything he sets his mind to.
- To be inspired for my own life through my child’s journey at Greenfields is something I didn’t expect. Thank you!
- I am constantly uplifted as to the quality of education, love and effort my child is receiving at Greenfields – I’m very excited to be here!
- My child made progress in the few weeks since this year’s beginning. I can see him open up and verbalize his thoughts with more consideration and precision. This is exactly the kind of progress I was hoping for as it is one of the primary things which impressed me about the students at our orientation.
- Our daughter is very happy at Greenfields. The social and emotional aspect of how the kids respect one another and speak to one another brings so much joy. It’s a far cry from the typical bullying you see on the playground at other schools.
- I’ve never seen my child so motivated and excited to learn. The milestones are such a great idea.
- My kids are as always delighted with school and I know how much work the guides put into making the experience amazing for them so THANK YOU!!!