Begin your Family's Journey
Greenfields Academy is welcoming learners ages 5 through 17 (grades K-12) for the 2020-2021 school year.
Greenfields Academy's admissions process is designed to help your family explore the new science of learning in the 21st century, then decide if this is the right fit for you. You can read, watch videos, and participate in events. We encourage you to dive deeply!
Who is Greenfields Academy for?
- People who believe the traditional school system no longer works to prepare children for the modern world
- Creators and creatives
- Out-of-the box thinkers
- People who want the benefits of child-directed learning without having to make a full-time commitment to homeschooling
- Families with flexible schedules
- People who need flexible attendance for travel and family obligations. (We operate on an 11-month calendar with 4-7 week sessions and breaks in between)
- Children who want additional time to pursue their passions beyond traditional after school hours
- People who want to maximize their family time
- Trailblazers and trendsetters
- Families who value their freedom and want their children to develop a love of learning
Conduct your research.
Before completing the application, thoroughly review our website to get a sense of who we are. Dive into the various resources that have inspired our approach.
Attend an event or schedule a campus tour to learn more about our unique program.Join an event
Complete the Application Form.
Complete our online application, which includes a $50 application fee. We offer rolling admissions when space is available, so don't delay if you think you are interested in joining us!Begin Application
After receiving your application, you and your child will be invited to a meeting with our Head of School. In this relaxed conversation, our staff will have the chance to learn about the unique qualities of your child and family. This is also an opportunity for us to answer your questions about our mission and values, as well as specifics of the day-to-day experience of a Greenfields education.
After a successful family meeting, we may invite your child to join us for a half or full day in which he or she can experience our school first-hand and ensure they are ready and willing to be a self-directed learner and productive member of the Greenfields community. If we believe Greenfields Academy would be a good fit for your family, we will then invite you to enroll. Congratulations!
Greenfields Academy values, respects, and benefits from the unique identity of each student and community member, regardless of age, ability, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status. As an intentional learning community we expect all faculty, staff, administrators, parents, and caregivers to embrace and foster this inclusiveness.