We encourage families to visit the school and get to know Greenfields in person and offer several ways to connect:
- Open Houses: For parents of students aged 5-6
These Open Houses are intended for parents only and focus specifically on our Launcher Program for entering 5 and 6 year olds. Parents will meet with members of the Greenfields staff, learn about the educational approaches used in our program, and take a quick peek into our learning studios to see Greenfields in action. See available dates and RSVP.
- Information Sessions: For families of students aged 7-13
Our evening Information Sessions are comprehensive experiences where the whole family can learn about our school, so please bring your child! Parents will participate in discussion groups, meet with members of the Greenfields staff, and delve into learning about our programs for entering 7 – 13 year olds. Meanwhile, children will have an exciting mini-session with a Greenfields Guide (what students call their teachers at Greenfields). See available dates and RSVP.
- Tours: If the planned sessions above don’t fit your family calendar, we have a few opportunities for brief individual tours. Please arrange a date and time with our Executive Director, Courtney McGarry, at 1-800-613-0711 x1 or Courtney@GreenfieldsAcademy.com.
- Sneak Peeks: To minimize classroom disruptions, we offer a very limited number of invite-only opportunities to observe our learning studios in action. Those who have attended an Information Session and expressed a continuing interest in Greenfields will receive more information about these opportunities.
- Events: Meet some of the members of our Greenfields Academy community by joining us for one of our public events. Throughout the year we host speakers, film screenings, workshops, and showcases of student work. Join our mailing list to receive announcements of upcoming events.